We are excited to see you back on June 21, 2020 as our doors are reopened for church services!
Our Leadership Team was tasked to learn and understand all the requirements around the opening of the church facilities. Our top priority is to take care of all of our brothers and sisters in Christ who join us in our facilities to worship. We are following the CDC guidelines provided to us by Bishop Jeremiah Parks as well as the CDC around social distancing, cleaning protocols and safety measures.
We feel it is very important to share with you what will remain the same and what will be different when you come to church for services.
- Service will remain at the same times: 9:00AM - Contemporary & 10:30AM - Traditional
- Only 1 entrance into the Church will be used. You will be asked to enter by the exterior ramp by the Church Office.
- Masks are required for adults and recommended for children over 2 years old. If you do not have a mask, there will be homemade and/or disposable masks available at the entrance of the church. Remember, wearing masks is for the safety of others.
- It is recommended that we do not have children ministries until the children are back in the school system. As a result, we will not have children ministries or nursery services until that time.
- The coat closet will be closed at this time. All outerwear must remain with you in the event we have rainy weather.
- Social Distancing seating will be used in the sanctuary. Ushers will be available to assist you with the available seating options.
- We will be using the restrooms by the narthex. We are only using the restroom facilities in the Day Care area in an emergency.
- We are planning to provide live streaming of services. So, if you are uncomfortable with these requirements, please continue to enjoy the services online.
We are looking forward to getting back to some kind of normalcy and hope to see you soon!